Sunday, July 27, 2008

DONE!

First, congrats to all my mates at FPU who completed their Masters! It was a great ride/adventure............now.....................................I don't know what to do with myself.  :)
Now I need to find a job at a JC.

I'm looking Fw to our trip to MI and seeing all the family members at the reunion.

I'm watching a snake eat a fish on the Discovery Channel...Yeeeew!

Also...Go see the Dark Knight and do not take children...Chris Nolan did a great job; each actor superb; the story phenomenal; and Ledger WILL become a legend b/c of this.  He is THE Joker!

No comments:

Karis

Karis
Two years old!

Learning to Swim

Learning to Swim

Karis and Katrina

Karis and Katrina

Tanner

Tanner
Stud Swimmer...

Tanner leading the pack in the backstroke!

Tanner leading the pack in the backstroke!

Breastroke!

Breastroke!

Lifeguard on Duty

Lifeguard on Duty