Tuesday, May 15, 2007

First post

Hey all! This is the first post on this site. This blog was created as an assignment for a technology class in my MA program.

My technology skills tend to be on the lower end of the spectrum. However, I have been reading more articles on how technology, particularly the Internet, podcasting, and blogging, are the top forms of entertainment for teens. If this is what students like, maybe presenting information on these mediums might enrich their learning.

This forum will entertain multiple topics for discussion. Sports will be the primary focus since that is what i enjoy! Other topics related to health, fitness, education, coaching, and philosophy will pop up from time to time....but you never know what might be brought to the Forum by the public...

5 comments:

ERIC MENDOZA said...

Hey, Chris. Just another "Ram" in the class stopping by. Welcome to FCC! Wish all of the assignments were this easy!

Do It Big Training said...

Howdy, Chris. Just letting you know I also coach at FCC (Women's Soccer) and look forward to meeting you soon.

satsuki said...

Hi, Chris, Thanks for a comment on my blog! I am looking forward to reading your blog too.
I think this (creating and visiting classmates' blogs) is a great way to get to know people from our class!! I'll definitely come back to check out your blog again!

John Wicks said...

Very nice Fish!!!!! I really like it, but did your wife assist you a little bit. You are the best- Hava Great Day

Fish Out of Water said...

Very nice blog. I enjoyed reading your post on your son's baseball game. After I de-stress from tonight's Kin 730 test. I will write about my son's experiences with CUSD, but for now... my chin is barely above water level.

Karis

Karis
Two years old!

Learning to Swim

Learning to Swim

Karis and Katrina

Karis and Katrina

Tanner

Tanner
Stud Swimmer...

Tanner leading the pack in the backstroke!

Tanner leading the pack in the backstroke!

Breastroke!

Breastroke!

Lifeguard on Duty

Lifeguard on Duty